1. Taking apart the floor and rear body which is in bad shape. Lying in the back are the storage cases from under the seats.
2. A view on the towing hook and the spare wheel support.
3. The clutch has been replaced by a new one of the Borg & Beck type. In the centre right, a support is visible, supposedly for the MG42. The body-parts around the clutch have been stripped of paint, ready to be painted in the original "Bundeswehr grün" (or BGS "Schwarz-grün, RAL 6012").
4. A better view of the Borg & Beck clutch.
5. Restoration volunteers Rudi and Marc repairing the rear body. My wife Tanja and son Michiel are having fun.
6. Right lateral view of the Tempo.
7. Standing in front, one would say a Land Rover Series 1; in the belly of the beast: a Land Rover 2 litre engine, the same we are familiar with from our Belgian Minerva counterpart.
8. The tires and tubes have become brittle from age and need to be replaced. All the wheel nuts will be replaced by new ones.